Our farm has transitioned to growning grapes and we have a large selection of Cherry farming equipment that is coming available for sale. Equipment items include ladders, cherry buckets, nutrients, brand new air freight pallets, 5 kg cardboard packaging, orchard lift machines, mowers, a 2015 New Holland T4 105V tractor and so on. A more detailed list will be shown in the near future.
- 4 lane, 5 drops Red Pearl optical sorter. Sorts cherries by size, color and softness
- in line hydro-cooler with glycol refrigeration cooling equipment. Comes with chlorine & buffer automatic monitoring and injection system.
- Quality Control sorting tables
- pre-sorter and sort table. Pre-sorter comes with electric controls.
- Fachaux water hydraulic cherry cluster separator
- all equipment assembled by Westway/Waycon Manufacturing, and built with stainless steel and aluminum
- comes with scales and box conveyors to pack either loose fill, clam shell or 2 lb. bagged packages
- well maintained
- invested over $725,000. Will sell for $285,000 Canadian Dollars.